WHO WILL YOU BECOME?
By nature I’m disciplined and ambitious, but I also have a softer side (my Venus in Pisces) and that’s important too. After making some important decisions regarding my career, I feel like a weight has been lifted.
At a crossroads - maybe even a dead-end - with your job, career path, or an important relationship? If so, then the chances are pretty good that, like Kelly, you've failed to honour some essential aspect of yourself. Often we're pulled in so many directions - trying to achieve goals that may no longer be our own, that we loose touch with who, in essence, we really are.
Contrary to popular belief, astrologically you’re much more than your star, or sun, sign. There are many factors in the mix and their configuration is uniquely yours.
For example your:
- Sun symbolises how you express your personal vitality and creative impulse,
- Venus points to that which you value, which in turn fuels the choices you make,
- Mars symbolises how you'll go about getting what you want, and
- Saturn and Jupiter suggest the challenges and good - luck breaks that you'll meet along the way.
If you're reading this, then there's a good chance that you're no longer feeling connected with your path and, at some level, you know something needs to change.
This is where I come in:
- as your astrologer, I'll help you to map your path and its associated goals, and
- as your coach, I'll help you to develop workable strategies achieve them.
Ready for a little experiment:
Whilst all coaches have fantastic tools in their toolkit to help you to achieve your goals, astrology can get you where you want to go faster.
Check out what Newsweek has to say about me and my work.