Uranus, planet of reform and revolution, is moving into Taurus where it will remain until 2025. What exactly this will mean remains uncertain.
But if you’d care to speculate, then a good place to start would be with what happened the last time Uranus was in Taurus, 1934-1942:
- The Great Depression,
- Stalin’s Great Terror and Great Purge in the Soviet Union,
- Spanish Civil War,
- WW II begins with the Nazi’s invading Poland,
- France falls to Germany,
- Japan attacks Pearl Harbor.
Naturally we ought not to expect a repeat of the above but chances are it won’t be that dissimilar.
Themes likely to predominate include changes in society’s relationship to money, natural resources, and domestic security with significant disruption in all of the above.
Possible larger scale material manifestations:
- World-wide shift in diet and food preferences, with focus on sustainable and indigenous,
- Growth in alternative economies,
- Crypto-currencies come into their own,
- Time no longer equates to money,
- Shift from the ‘disposable’ culture with renewed interest in ‘repair’ and ‘make do’.
On a more personal scale, those of you with planets in Taurus, Scorpio, Aquarius, and Leo may be in for some very different kinds of change.
If this applies to you, consider astrological-coaching.