With Mercury now moving into Pisces (where it remains until April), communications of all sorts flow easily. But that doesn’t mean that they’ll be properly understood. Indeed, it’s probable that they won’t be and for a most intriguing reason.
With this influence, there is a tendency to think or feel one thing but to say something completely different.
The best way to find out what’s really going on is to pay close attention – not to the words, but to the bigger picture.
- Watch body language – indeed all nonverbal cues.
- If someone is fidgeting whilst they talk and/or refuses to make and hold eye contact, there’s a good reason.
- Similarly, if someone is vague in their answers, press for details. If they are not forthcoming, that tells you something right there.
- Likewise, if someone is trying too hard to fill in the blanks, you ought to be suspicious.
- Feigning indifference or boredom also is a clue.
When all else fails, trust your gut instinct.
If something inside you says that something is wrong, then it probably is and even if it isn’t, there’s no harm in being on your guard.